Comfortable summer kimono to wear for a fresh, casual, and original look. A light kimono with a striped print and colour combination, designed to fill you with light and joy on summer evenings. Wearing it reminds you that style is about being comfortable wherever you go.
· Free shipping to Spain and Portugal. To other countries, check fees.
· Return window of 14 days.
· 100% easy and secure payment (and, if you want, in instalments).
· We will be delighted to help you choose the one that is perfect for you.
· Take care of your kimono. Given its delicate nature, we recommend you check out our Care Guide.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section i_type=”material” i_icon_material=”vc-material vc-material-library_books” add_icon=”true” title=”Description” tab_id=”1674654826909-cf56724d-ae84″][vc_column_text]100% natural cotton poplin kimono.
Cotton midi kimono in shades of pink, white, and yellow.
A combination of colours designed to achieve a joyful, lively look. A striped print that is always in and that’s perfect for that different summer look you’re looking for.
Its collar, with horizontal stripes, is inspired by traditional kimonos. Its length marks the position where the belt should go to emulate the well-known Japanese obis.
Designed and manufactured in Valencia in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
Each kimono model has a unique and exclusive Vida y Milagros print, designed by our creative director.
In addition, each model is available in limited units.
· One size
· Length: 90 cm
· Total contour: 122 cm
· Belt included: 7 cm x 170 cm
· For reference, the model is 1.65 m tall
The measurements are approximate, for the kimonos’ finishings are handstitched.
Feel free to contact us if you have doubts about the model or colour.
It is a natural cotton midi kimono that you’ll want to wear on those summer evenings when you look for a special, fresh, and casual look.
Besides, the premium quality of its cotton poplin and its careful tailoring make this sustainable kimono made in Spain a wardrobe essential to keep for years.
Return to it whenever you fancy feeling the quality that a handcrafted piece provides.
At Vida y Milagros you will find direct advice and personalized assistance. Feel free to call or write to us before buying your natural silk kimono.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses the following additional cookies:
(List the cookies that you are using on the website here.)
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!