Sustainable kimono perfect for different daily looks. A combination of distinction and originality, with which you will evoke the Mediterranean breeze and the joy of summer. A comfortable and special garment for your spring and summer outfits.
· Free shipping to Spain and Portugal. To other countries, check fees.
· Return window of 14 days.
· 100% easy and secure payment (and, if you want, in instalments).
· We will be delighted to help you choose the one that is perfect for you.
· Take care of your kimono. Given its delicate nature, we recommend you check out our Care Guide.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section i_type=”material” i_icon_material=”vc-material vc-material-library_books” add_icon=”true” title=”Description” tab_id=”1674654826909-cf56724d-ae84″][vc_column_text]100% natural cotton poplin kimono.
Short cotton kimono in black with a girl surfer image on the back.
Its pink collar contrasts perfectly with the rest of the kimono and brightens up your face.
It is inspired by traditional kimono collars. Its length marks the position where the belt should go to emulate the well-known Japanese obis.
Designed and manufactured in Valencia in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
Each kimono model has a unique and exclusive Vida y Milagros print, designed by our creative director.
In addition, each model is available in limited units.
· One size
· Length: 76 cm
· Total contour: 120 cm
· Belt included: 7 cm x 170 cm
· For reference, the model is 1.65 m tall
The measurements are approximate, for the kimonos’ finishings are handstitched.
Feel free to contact us if you have doubts about the model or colour.
It is a short kimono made of natural cotton, ideal for spring mornings, or summer afternoons – for those moments when you want to wear something fresh and casual yet unique and special.
The images of the beach of Cadiz remind us of the sea breeze and the warmth of the sun.
Memories, dreams, or plans to enjoy.
Besides, the premium quality of its cotton poplin and its careful tailoring make this sustainable kimono made in Spain a wardrobe essential to keep for years.
Return to it whenever you fancy feeling the quality that a handcrafted piece provides.
At Vida y Milagros you will find direct advice and personalized assistance. Feel free to call or write to us before buying your natural silk kimono.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses the following additional cookies:
(List the cookies that you are using on the website here.)
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!