Lined kimono ideal for all those unique events to which you want to wear a suggestive and elegant look. Its original and colourful print makes it a perfect garment for a different and stylish street style, as well. Exclusivity, softness and lightness to feel special on each and every occasion.
· Free shipping to Spain and Portugal. To other countries, check fees.
· Return window of 14 days.
· 100% easy and secure payment (and, if you want, in instalments).
· We will be delighted to help you choose the one that is perfect for you.
· Take care of your kimono. Given its delicate nature, we recommend you check out our Care Guide.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section i_type=”material” i_icon_material=”vc-material vc-material-library_books” add_icon=”true” title=”Description” tab_id=”1674654826909-cf56724d-ae84″][vc_column_text]100% natural silk kimono with a beautiful, colourful lattice in shades of green, brown, blue, orange, and ochre. Lined with light blue silk satin.
The olive green collar of this kimono is inspired by traditional kimono collars. A majestic collar, whose length marks the position where the belt should go to emulate the well-known Japanese obis.
A handcrafted and haute couture kimono for a unique look which can make any moment of the day special.
Designed and manufactured in Valencia in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
100% natural oriental silk, crafted by Valencian hands.
Each kimono model has a unique and exclusive Vida y Milagros print, designed by our creative director.
In addition, each model is available in limited units. The chances of you running into someone wearing the same women’s haute couture kimono at an event, or any other special occasion, are practically null.
· One size
· Length: 90 cm
· Total contour: 118 cm
· Belt included: 10 cm x 180 cm
The measurements are approximate, for the kimonos’ finishings are handstitched.
If you have doubts about the model or colour, or you need a different size, contact us and we’ll help you find a solution.
100% natural silk kimono for nice occasions.
The original collar is very flattering, and the green colour provides your look a touch of distinction and glamour. Its length slims the figure, and its lightweight fabric and perfect drape make it very flattering and comfortable to wear on the streets.
It is a midi kimono to wear to almost every special occasion, for example, a party, a dinner, or a get-together with friends.
You may also match it with jeans to get an incredibly special street style.
To top it all off, its high-quality material and tailoring will allow you to wear this sustainable kimono made in Spain for years. You will be able to return to it whenever you fancy feeling the sophistication that a handcrafted piece provides.
At Vida y Milagros you will find direct advice and personalized assistance. Feel free to call or write to us before buying your natural silk kimono.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses the following additional cookies:
(List the cookies that you are using on the website here.)
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!